Managing risk so you can focus on growing your business
Sterling Capital now offers Paralegal Professional Package
If you would like to enroll in the program please Click Here
to complete our web form.
PDAC has partnered with Sterling Capital
…an organization dedicated to offering innovative insurance solutions, to create an offer that has been custom-tailored to the needs of PDAC members.
We have designed an employee benefit program with flexibility and ingenuity to help manage the risk of your changing demographics. The program will consistently deliver the most competitive benefits package to your employees at the lowest possible cost.
Through this exciting new partnership, members of PDAC will be eligible for:
- Group Life, Disability, Health and Dental Insurance for your business
- Executive/Key Person insurance for vital employees
- And for the first time ever, non-medical guaranteed issue life and disability insurance for independent contractors
And, as PDAC members and clients of Sterling Capital, your business will also have access to:
- Group Insurance rates that can be guaranteed for as long as 24, 36, or 48 months. That’s up to four years without having a renewal or an increase in rates!
- Online Insurance Boutique for employees to purchase optional life, accidental death and dismemberment or critical illness insurance.
- Online enrollment and employee information tool where you can track payroll, benefits and other HR information.
- All of these services are included for members of PDAC that participate in the PDAC Group Insurance Buying Program.
The flexibility of the program accepts most current fully insured plan designs and a truly innovative Administrative Services Only (ASO) program.